AMERICA DIED WHEN THE FAMILY DIED


AMERICA DIED WHEN THE FAMILY DIED

As we (well some of us) continue to see the "absolute" decline of America, what thoughts will there be running thoughts your head ? We all know the conditions in this country will worsen....It's inevitable, there will be no contradiction....Ignorance is at an ALL-Time High....There is no Awareness left in the American Species ....What Skills if any are being taught & by that I mean Teachers, Preachers,Mothers, Fathers, Elders or by those who Pretend to be leaders....As I look around I personally see No real Reason or Cause to Celebrate....How can anyone look around the Room & see empty Hearts, non-seeing eyes,ears that hear no Music or Words that can never Rhyme..And tell me that AMERICA'S best Days Lie ahead? I simply don't see it, sorry... ..There are no love stories apparently left to tell, only stories filled with spite,envy, jealousy & hate....All I hear anymore is the Blame & Shame Game.....how if I may ask, will that ever FIX anything......Isn't that like asking PRISONS to turn out not only MODEL Citizens  but MILLIONAIRE$ too....I don't think that's included in this "WITCHES BREW" some People are drinking or smoking....

If what you wanted was a Welfare State, Trillions in debt, no moral fiber, no real definition of what's Right or Wrong, a healthcare system more interested in  DOLLAR$ than in Heath or Cures & Vision less Empty Dreams, well then this Version of AMERICA is what you are going to get, come hell or high water....But like "Hotel California" once you check in , you will never check out.....Think about it, is that what you BARGAINED for? Seriously now is that a FUTURE....Is that a Vision of Utopia, Fantasy Land or Heaven? Or is it as the Poem Goes,"Dante's Inferno" AKA HELL ?

Let's be honest here , no one ever said it (this Life) would be easy & that the Road we Traveled wouldn't be Rough & full of side Roads & Temptations, but I hate to tell anyone but this is NOT my definition of a "Sublime, Exhilarating, Heavenly Divine Experience.....Really now , even BEFORE the Nazi HILLARY takes us down in FLAMES, how can this country , this once Land of Opportunity & Freedom correct COURSE ? I have never seen this Kind of HATE in my lifetime......Love is either nonexistent or Meaningless....Now there is Plethora (plenty) of LUST out there....But Lust for What ? POWER, MONEY, SADISM, VENGEANCE ...to what end or where are we being taken.....I'm starting to feel like we've been Grazing on EXCREMENT so long , all they are doing setting us up for their NEXT MEAL ....

I grew up in Post WW II America, life was tough & the Perks were Few....Very few Air Conditioned Homes & Cars.....I can even remember our First Television Set....other wise we went from Tube Radios to Crystal Radios to Transistor Radios....Do you.Remember 4 Track, 8 Track & Cassettes Tapes? And I even Remember the "Day The Music Died"....Buddy Holly's Death......and most music was Mono, not Stereo ....My First Summer Job I made a whopping $1.30 an hour....We had to Work for Every Damn thing we had....There was no Common-Core Schools in those days if you Failed, you Failed.....but you did eventually learn , well at least some of us did....

In my World the Single most Important person in my life was my Mother.....She was a stay at home Mom...And while I had Two other Brothers & a Sister, she took care of all of us....She cooked, sewed, Taught & Nurtured us every day , without fail.....And if I may add, we went to CHURCH every time the Doors were open .....And while I was a Rebel, I played in Rock & Roll Bands & I did many things I shouldn't have , Somehow I survived....( to the chagrin of some)....I somehow put myself through College & Right , Wrong or Indifferent ,I did it MYSELF.....The Failures were mine & mine alone, but so was the Victories......

Metaphorically speaking, "life is a Journey"....We all have a Past, a History & our Wishes, our Hopes, our Dreams & our Prayers represent our Tomorrows.....And today is where we are STANDING this moment, period.....The Majority of the Population in America has NO or LITTLE  Knowledge of our Country's Real History, it's no longer taught...today it's nothing but Revisionist Drivel from Semi-Educated Fools, Idiots, Stooges & Circus Clowns....How can you Have a Honest Vision of your Tomorrow's when you simply don't know WHO you or your Country (the good & the Ugly) really was.....you can't & that's the Honest Answer....This Government Knows that & sadly doesn't care....NONE OF THEM, I might add.....

The Rothschild Bankers of EUROPE knew that you could make ANY Man a SLAVE to Debt....and so it goes, to do that they Destroyed the Family.....The Power of Gold,Greed & man's LUST for it has no Bounds......through that becomes the desire to Control the Whole World....not for the Collective good of mankind, but for the good of the Master....IMO almost everything that is WRONG with AMERICA today, is because of the Death of the Family....Government is not nor will it ever  be your Family...they don't love you, they don't nurture you & they don't even Gift you your Legacy.....they take, they lie, they kill & they Hate you & all of the rest of us.....they don't care, most don't even pretend to care.....



Don't forget to follow The Realistic Observer on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI: 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros

The Communist psychological conquest of America is nearing completion