IT'S OUR LIFE, IT'S OUR COUNTRY



IT'S OUR LIFE, IT'S OUR COUNTRY
© by ROBBY BOWLING

If we won't stand up for freedom

Then what will we fight for 

And if you don't know what you believe in 
Then you don't know who you are
Just what will it take to wake up
This clueless ship of fools
I'm sick of all this protocol
And more than tired of all these rules



I thought we all understood
That life was a long yet precious road
Did we give in to fear & anger
Or the relentless heavy load
Well I can't speak for you
And I can't make you understand
Why do we allow all this misery
I do believe God had other plans


And while I believe in charity
I believe in family most of all
And I believe there's love & salvation
And still a few left that really care
I don't listen to those
Who serve as masters & thieves
I believe the heart holds the answers
But only for those who believe


Isn't it time to take control
We can make our own destiny
Isn't it time to raise our voice
And sail our ships across the seas
I'll never lay my weapon down
I won't throw this life away
I am no longer the prisoner
And tomorrow will be my day


Just listen to my pleas
And just for once understand
Those before us tilled this soil
And it's still our father's land
They can't take from me
This gift of heart & soul
One day I'll walk the streets of heaven
And there'll be nothing or them to hold


So when tomorrow comes
And you hear the sirens wail
And with God on our side
He will never let us fail
And I know it won't be easy
Sacrifices never are
But that's the gift were giving
Its for freedom we fight these wars


IT'S OUR LIFE, IT'S OUR COUNTRY
TAKE IT BACK....




Don't forget to follow The Realistic Observer on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI: 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros

The Communist psychological conquest of America is nearing completion