The Patriots Daily Bites of American History:The Protestant Reformation Series 15, Volume 4: Tyndale’s letter to the warden

THE COUNTRY


THE PATRIOT



THE HISTORY

















PEARL LEONA STURGIS·SATURDAY, MARCH 12, 2016

The Patriots Daily Bites of American History, The Protestant Reformation Series 15, Volume 4

AKJV Preface 1875 Jackson.
 Tyndale’s letter to the warden.

His last words and his dying prayer.:

 “I believe right worshipful, that you are not ignorant of what has been determined concerning me by the Council of Brabant; therefore I entreat your lordship, and that by the Lord Jesus, that if I am to remain here for the winter you will be kind enough to request the procurer to send me my goods which he has in his possession.

He has my warmer cap and I suffer from a severe head cold which has considerably increased in this castle. He has my warm coat also. The coat I have is very thin. Also I need a piece of cloth to patch my leggings as my overcoat is worn out. My shirt is also worn out. He has a woolen shirt of mine if he will be kind enough to send it. I have also with him leggings with thick cloth for putting on above and warmer caps for wearing at night.

I wish also his permission to have a lamp in the evening for it is wearisome to sit alone in the dark. But above all, I beseech and entreat your clemency to be urgent with the procurer that he may kindly permit me to have my Hebrew Bible, Hebrew Grammar and Hebrew Dictionary that I may spend my time with that study. In return, may you obtain your dearest wish providing always that it may be consistent with the salvation of your soul. If before the end of winter a different decision be reached concerning me, I shall be patient abiding the will of God to the Glory of the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ, whose spirit I pray will ever direct your heart. AMEN, William Tyndale.”

The trial of William Tyndale was recorded in these words only: “After much reason where no reason would serve, William Tyndale was condemned to death by burning on the 6th of October in 1536. He was bound to the stake with his last words: “Lord, open the eyes of the King of England!” His prayer was answered when the Authorized King James Version was Published in 1607 from Tyndale’s translation to distribute to the people.
(to be continued)

     Council of Trent (World Council of Churches.)
In case You Missed our American History Series  On (American Revolution )
 The Great Awakening




In case You Missed our Constitution series or just want to Refresher ,we have the complete series below. 

There is Nothing Wrong with the Constitution it's the people we elected to uphold their oaths ,That are the Problems .



This my friends is where all our hopes and dreams ,Freedoms ,Liberties were formed some 240 years ago ,by a group of men with foresight to see way down the road for what is today. The Greatest Country in the World,And Still Is,as long as WE THE PEOPLE STAND UP FOR OUR FREEDOMS 



Don't forget to follow The Realistic Observer on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI: 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros

The Communist psychological conquest of America is nearing completion