"CHICKEN LITTLE'S, AKA COWARDS"



Once again I will get on my soapbox and say this.....There is little in this life anymore that is Factual.. And while TRUTH is implied it is RARELY Proven....I personally am SICK of this "HE SAID, SHE SAID " game that Everyone has fallen for.....What kind of FOOLS have we become.?...

Most of us can AGREE that 99% of Politicians are over-hyped stage hands & roadies for the New World Order Boys...like George Soros....And I think we can AGREE that the MEDIA is a Co-Conspirator in this Cancerous COUP that's taken place in AMERICA .....And While I may be an old country boy that believes ,"where there's smoke there's fire".....Why I ask you are we CHOOSING to believe this Doctored up Pig Excrement.....

The only time you will EVER hear the Truth come out of the Mouth (or in print) from a POLITICIAN or the MEDIA is by accident.....




99% of them are WORTHLESS PATHETIC SOULS (losers)...dong the bidding for a Satanic Master or GREED.....We shouldn't REELECT any of them....much less believe a DAMN word they say., belch or fart....

Did we willingly forget what a SKUNK smells like....or have we been conned & sold that is the Sweetest Smell On Earth...Or did we take the money & run

And here we sit holding no one accountable & asking no real questions....I guess this Society is now full of "CHICKEN LITTLE'S, AKA COWARDS" .....Just one big CATTLE CALL....


 Let me be honest here I don't have the ANSWERS & I don't know what the TRUTH actually is....But I know what its not.....its not anything you hear on the NEWS of from the ANUS of a Politician 


Don't forget to follow The Realistic Observer on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI: 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros

The Communist psychological conquest of America is nearing completion