White Elites Who Fund Black Lives Matter "Protests": What Do They Gain?
You may or may not consider this sensationalist Tin Foil Hat material. However, the brutal truth is that most of us know that America is being torn apart--by design. America as well as all of Western civilization is being attacked by fomented racial strife as well as by the external and/or imported threat of Islamism.
Our leaders and, unfortunately many of our religious figures, seem in some cases oblivious to and in other instances downright complicit in the savaging of our nation as we know it.
The most pertinent question that needs to be asked is: What do these moneyed elites have to gain by tearing their own nation apart.
Will America as well as the rest of the world survive the deliberate destruction of Western Civilization?
The following post contains much of what we know to be true as well as some information of which we may not have been aware.
The Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement began in 2013 with the use of the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter on social media, after the acquittal of half-Latino George Zimmerman in the shooting death of black Trayvon Martin. In 2014, BLM attained national prominence for its violent street demonstrations and protests after the police-involved deaths of Michael Brown in Ferguson and Eric Garner in New York City.
On July 7, 2016, reacting to the officer-involved deaths of two black men in Minnesota and Louisiana, a black Army reservist named Micah Johnson shot 12 police officers in Dallas, killing 5 and wounding 7, as well as wounding 2 civilians. We are told that before Johnson was killed by a police robot, he said that “he was upset about Black Lives Matter”, and that “he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.”
A day later, on July 8, more than 100 people were arrested in nationwide BLM protests, most notably in Baton Rouge, LA, and Rochester, NY.
Responding to the Dallas shooting, the New Black Panthers (NBP) — in the person of Mauricelm-Lei Millere, an NBP advisor and head of the African American Defense League — called on “gangs” across America to attack police. Millere wrote in a Facebook post:
“We are Calling on every gang (Crips and Bloods) and gangsta across the four corners to put in some work because these racist crackas have put themselves in your business. It’s time for the Crips and Blood to shed some blood.”In another post, he encouraged people to also kill firemen because “they are on the same side” as the police. [Source]
New Black Panthers leader Babu Omowale even boasted that NBP will take over 5 southern states — Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia — to create their own “nation within a nation”.
So who or what exactly is the Black Lives Matter movement?
This is what Wikipedia says:
Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an activist movement, originating in the African-American community, that campaigns against violence toward black people… The movement was co-founded by three black community organizers: Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi.BLM might have been founded by blacks, but the movement requires money to operate — for protest signs, bull horns, and transportation of protesters to protest sites. The national scope of BLM requires an infrastructure, which includes regular communication among BLM activists. Who pays for their phone calls, faxes, iPhones, and Internet? How can BLM activists do all that if they also work at a regular job? And if they don’t have a regular job, who is paying for their food and lodging and transportation?
In other words, who actually fund Black Lives Matter and therefore are responsible for the violence, deaths, and injuries of BLM protests?
The answer: two groups —
- Democracy Alliance, comprised of very wealthy Democrats.
- Freedom Road Socialist Organization, funded by big corporations and foundations.
1. Democracy AllianceKenneth Vogel and Sarah Wheaton report for Politico, Nov. 13, 2015:
“Some of the biggest donors on the left plan to meet behind closed doors next week in Washington with leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement and their allies to discuss funding the burgeoning protest movement … at the annual winter gathering of the Democracy Alliance major liberal donor club, which runs from Tuesday evening through Saturday morning and is expected to draw Democratic financial heavyweights….”
The DA, as the club is known in Democratic circles, is recommending its donors step up check writing to a handful of endorsed groups that have supported the Black Lives Matter movement. And the club and some of its members also are considering ways to funnel support directly to scrappier local groups that have utilized confrontational tactics to inject their grievances into the political debate.”According to Politico, “Democracy Alliance was created in 2005 by a handful of major donors, including billionaire financier George Soros and Taco Bell heir Rob McKay to build a permanent infrastructure to advance liberal ideas and causes. Donors are required to donate at least $200,000 a year to recommended groups, and their combined donations to those groups now total more than $500 million. Endorsed beneficiaries include the Center for American Progress think tank, the liberal attack dog Media Matters and the Democratic data firm Catalist, though members also give heavily to Democratic politicians and super PACs….”
Here are some of the members of Democracy Alliance (DA) (Sources: Politico, SourceWatch):
- Rob Stein: founder of Democracy Alliance and former Clinton Treasury official.
- Gara LaMarche: President of Democracy Alliance; former VP director of U.S. programs for Soros’ Open Society Institute; now columnist for HuffingtonPost; lives in New York City.
- Billionaire George Soros, whose funding of BLM protests is well-documented by FOTM. See:
List of persons/groups paid by Soros to protest in Ferguson & Selma
Billionaire George Soros spent $33M bankrolling Ferguson demonstrators to create ‘echo chamber’ and drive national protests
‘Arab Spring’ in America: NAACP joins Soros-funded coalition for massive protests in D.C.
- Rob McKay: DA Chairman; heir to Taco Bell fortune. His father, Robert McKay, Sr., was the politically-conservative president of the Taco Bell food franchise who, in 1978, sold his 10% share to PepsiCo, Inc. for an estimated $13 million. (Source)
- Norman Lear, TV producer of sit-coms like All in the Family.
- Rob “meathead” Reiner, actor and director.
- Drummond Pike, founder of Tides Foundation and many other donor foundations and groups. In 2008, Pike anonymously donated $1 million to the criminal syndicate ACORN, after Dale Rathke, the brother of ACORN’s founder Wade Rathke, was found to have embezzled $948,607.50 from ACORN and affiliated organizations. ACORN had also previously received funding from Pikes’ Tides Foundation. (Source)
- Anna Burger: former executive VP of Service Employees International Union (SEIU), the members of which like to beat up opponents; appointed by Obama to the President’s Economic Recovery Advisory Board in 2009. (Source)
- Anne Bartley: stepdaughter of Winthrop Rockefeller; niece of Laurance Rockefeller; former president of Rockefeller Family Fund.
- Tom Steyer: Californian hedge fund manager; fundraiser for and environmental advisor to Obama; worth $1.6 billion. (Source)
- Paul Egerman: co-founder of IDX Systems, a healthcare software tech company that was acquired by General Electric; now co-chairman and co-CEO of eScription, Inc., a Massachusetts company that provides software to healthcare enterprises. (Source)
- Husband-and-wife Steve Phillips and Susan Sandler: Steve Phillips is former president of the San Francisco Board of Education; co-founder of PowerPAC+ that conducted the largest independent voter mobilization efforts to elect Barack Obama. Susan Sandler is the daughter of billionaires Herbert and Marion Sandler — the couple who ran World Savings Bank and were notorious players in the 2008 financial crisis. Susan has ties to George Soros and gave millions to ACORN back in its heyday.
- Leah Hunt-Hendrix: granddaughter of Texas oil tycoon H.L. Hunt; heir to the Hunt fortune; participant in the Occupy Wall Street movement; leader of a coalition of mostly young donors called Solidaire that’s donated more than $200,000 to the BLM movement; lives in San Francisco.
2. Freedom Road Socialist OrganizationJames Simpson reports for Accuracy In Media, Jan. 12, 2016:
“The Black Lives Matter movement (BLM) casts itself as a spontaneous uprising born of inner city frustration, but is, in fact, the latest and most dangerous face of a web of well-funded communist/socialist organizations that have been agitating against America for decades. Its agitation has provoked police killings and other violence, lawlessness and unrest in minority communities throughout the U.S. If allowed to continue, that agitation could devolve into anarchy and civil war. The BLM crowd appears to be spoiling for just such an outcome….Here are the major corporate and foundation donors, directly or indirectly, to Freedom Road Socialist Organization and assorted BLM organizations (source: Accuracy In Media):
Exploiting blacks to promote Marxist revolution is an old tactic….
[BLM founders] Garza, Cullors and Tometi all work for front groups of the Freedom Road Socialist Organization (FRSO), one of the four largest radical Left organizations in the country…..
FRSO is comprised of dozens of groups…. BLM is one of many projects undertaken by the FRSO. Except for the website, blacklivesmatter.com, there is no actual organization…..
FRSO membership is disproportionately represented by blacks, gays and women…. FRSO/BLM organizations are generously supported by a universe of wealthy foundations.“
A. Major foundation donors to National Domestic Workers Alliance (NDWA):
- Ben & Jerry’s
- Marguerite Kesey
- Nathan Cummings
- Soros Funds
- Ben & Jerry’s
- California Wellness
- Hill Snowden
- Marguerite Casey
- Public Welfare
- Robert Wood Johnson
- Tides Foundation
- Ben & Jerry’s
- Marguerite Casey
- Soros Funds
- Heinz (as in Teresa Heinz, wife of Obama’s secretary of state and former senator John Kerry)
- Hill Snowden
- San Francisco
- Tides Foundation
See also “Hacked messages of #BlackLivesMatter leader reveal Obama admin’s plan for ‘summer of chaos’ and martial law“.
Source: DC Clothesline
Don't forget to follow The Realistic Observer on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr and Google Plus Help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.
Knowledge is power. The Realistic Observer is a non-partisan, non-profit blog dedicated to keeping our readers as informed as possible.