"IT'S A WONDERFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD"


Why is is that so many people are WILLINGLY being misled by this Self-Righteous, Self-Serving Communist Government....Honestly have we FALLEN that far? I understand that People don't want to hear or see the UGLY TRUTH, but at what time or shall I say what does it take to wake up the Inhabitants of this newly created ,"HELL HOTEL" creators are out to destroy everything you are....That includes your History, your present & all of your future dreams, wishes & prayers....
I know this seems like a repetitive "mantra" of mine but how is it we lost the ability to ask simple questions? When did we give up the right to Ask/Demand some sort of accountability.....Shouldn't we ? Why are we content & willingly Blind? Was it Political Correctness?.... Was it FEAR?....Are we so afraid that this now "Hell Hole" will get worse, we just cower in fear.? ... Why aren't we Sick of this Misery....
A simple analogy might be like going to the DOCTOR.....You know something is happening but you don't know what is is & you just wiling go along with his spiel?...Don't you want to know the cause, the cure , the cost & the repercussions (side effects)....I'm sorry I do....If I'm dying I want to know it....If I have a Chance I want to know it....And conversely if all I have is a PRAYER ,I darn sure want to know it....You know I would want to try to organize what could be my last moments on this earthly plane....I might want to say goodbye....
So I ask you have we EVOLVED to this STATE of STUPID by accident? IMO ....NO!....I grew up on a FARM.....we had Chickens & Chicken coups.....When we heard a lot of commotion & Emotional Cackling at night we knew that Wolves, Skunks Or Snakes have broken through our barriers....If we did like our Present Leadership In Washington , we'd first do nothing, then we'd concoct some ridiculous story about GLOBAL WARMING causing the problem & essentially ignore the problem.......However we took the old GUN & killed them .....
Lets be honest here, you cannot ever train the WOLFE not to hunt & kill for food...By & large we have allowed the Wolves, The Hounds Of The Baskerfields to run amok....There is an Ever-Present EVIL in this AMERICAN (DOA) Government....And all we do is sit , watch & do Nothing....Is it fear or Stupidity ?  Or both perhaps....
This life-form (if you can still call it one) is slowly dying out...Stupidity via "Behavior Modification" rules....Are we losing the basic instinct that it take for the Survival of the Species? It seems so....All we hear is FEAR, no Solutions & threats to Comply to the FALSE MESSIAHS vision of the world.....Well IMO the "IT'S A WONDERFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD" lie is just a DEATH CAMP....


Like it, share it, support it, and follow us on the sites below
If you haven't checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go Here and do so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI: 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros

The Communist psychological conquest of America is nearing completion