AN AMERICAN CHRISTMAS!



Here we are only a few days from Christmas & all through the world not a corner without chaos & America is in peril,only a few night lights that's burning for hope & a prayer...seem to me most don't really care....pardon my sarcasm but other than PRETENDING isn't CHRISTMAS supposed to have a little meaning, a little truth, a little optimism mixed withe the FACT , that the Birth of Christ is celebrated on this day....
Where did we go wrong....the other visions or memories I have was the Spirit of Giving , Kindness, Real Charity (not extorted via shame)....There were Family gatherings at each others Homes, at our Churches & even at our Schools....we didn't have the constant barrage or bombardment from Atheist Groups then, much less the MUSLIMS....Crap now we the GOVERNMENT serving up & force feeding us "Moral Guidelines" to live by....
You know I may not be the Best CHRISTIAN in the world or any room for that matter....but when did we start Worshiping this Useless Government and the MUSLIM Princess as GODS....I don't or wont serve them  in any capacity....You know I have a few Friends I would Literally give my life for....This Government as it stands today ....not even , not ever....
I have said this before & I don't hesitate to say it again...the only thing that makes this Life Worth Living is the LOVE of Family & Friends....this Government is not my friend...it is a friend of my/our enemies....If you are a Muslim & hate White Christians "you're in like Flint"... 
I my humble opinion we have sacrificed too much for too little....I have a few friends who are struggling to get gifts for their families, yet All we here is Preposterous Ranting from Every Faction of the Media & Government about how to live my live....for their good....not my good, my families good or my loving friends good...
Christmas is not racking up sells a Walmart, Sears or the Candy Stores...it's about our love for each other, through faith, fellowship , kindness & our ability to spread a POSITIVE MESSAGE through our GOD....If you can listen to the song  "Amazing Grace" or "Silent Night" & not have a tear in your eyes...you are part of this worlds problem ...
If you want you can correct me, but this GOVERNMENT hasn't done one REALLY GOOD DEED since WWII & the defeat of Hitler...or maybe all we did is join right in  ...
Until then to all my friends I love you still & God willing we will have better days ahead....You best Pray tho...

Like it, share it, support it, and follow us on the sites below
If you haven't checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go Here and do so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI: 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros

The Communist psychological conquest of America is nearing completion