"THANKSGIVING"


For many of us,especially perhaps the "BABY BOOMER GENERATION" as we approach the Holidays it becomes a perspective or if you will a trip down MEMORY LANE.....First it starts with FAMILY, our FAITH & our FRIENDS that we cherish and love....And we also spend time Reminiscing about those few Special souls that have departed this "Material Plane" for the "Spiritual Plane." We loved them, we miss them & they will Never be forgotten....

As I look at today's world & as I remember the World that I was born into....I find comfort in the old world & I find none in today's...And as far as "Thanksgiving" goes I must admit I thank God for the Privilege that I was Granted or Gifted that TIME to be Born & to live.....I hate to admit at times I'm an Old Man, but those were in fact Better Days....

Think about it, in that now by-gone era a simple "Hand Shake " actually meant something....Your promises & your "word" were bonds worth keeping....Now don't get me wrong there were Crooks, Thieves, Cons & Corrupt Politicians in those Grand Old Yesteryear but I don't think it compares to the "Plague of Corruption" we have these day....Wow I guess I give away my age a bit as I remember an old (RIP) Warren Zevon song, "Lawyers, Guns & Money" ...IMO that perfectly describes today's world. Let alone AMERICA ....

Those were the years you could actually Sing the "National Anthem,"say "The Lords Prayer," admit you were a Christian or Jewish without fearing reprisal....But think about it...we not only have to deal with the MUSLIMS & ATHEISTS, but now we have to deal with the Political Correctness Groups that are in all actuality just Government Front Groups....

And thinking back at what we called, "THE COLD WAR ERA" it was nothing compared to these days ...Think for a moment about the term "Mutually Assured Destruction!" It implied the Whole Wide World going away with one big BOOM....Then I would look at the Pictures of RUSSIANS, their Families, their Children...I said to myself...they look & act just like "you & Me"...so you rationalize the issue & you say this....War may come, but this thing about BLOWING this WORLD into another Dimension...not likely ....

But today as I look at the Leaders in Iran, Turkey, Syria & Iraq....I ponder for a moment....Then I look at WASHINGTON & our Testicle Free Communist Government & then all I can say is we are SCREWED....

Back to my message....as I think about "THANKSGIVING" I think GOD for the AMERICA I grew up with, The Family I Loved, The Friends I Love & Adore (then & Now)...when we were Principled ,Giving ,Charitable & Kind..... When we had leaders flaws & all like Eisenhower, Patton, MacArthur and even Reagan.....and NOT the Clinton's, Bush's or Obama's....We had fun in those days, we played hard but we loved....We had dreams....we believed....
We were family, we were one & we were united....We were Christian

"THANKSGIVING" is not a 5 minute sermon from the MUSLIM loving Barry about our SINS of yesterday, nor is it Cash-Registers ringing at Wally-World or Sears....It's supposed to be a reminder of what we were.....it's supposed to be an inspiration for tomorrow....it's supposed to be about real people....who sacrificed for their love of Family & their Nation....


Like it, share it, support it, and follow us on the sites below
If you haven't checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go Here and do so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI: 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros

The Communist psychological conquest of America is nearing completion