IS THIS AMERICA ANYMORE?


I have finely come to terms that I am not only out of TOUCH with this world , I apparently don't fit in, don't belong & I no longer understand.....
I don't believe in Communism....America seems to now
I don't believe that ISLAM is a religion of Peace.....Americans seems to now
I don't believe Children are born with uni-sexual .....Americans seems to now
I don't believe homosexuality is normal or preferred..... Americans seems to now
I don't believe in sexual confusion (Transsexuals) ....Americans seems to now
I believe in Christianity & kindness......Americans no longer seems to now
I believe in leading by example.....Americans no longer seems to now
I believe in courage & strength......Americans no longer seems to now
I believe in truth & that people can handle it.... Americans no longer seems to now
I believe you work to become your better self.....Americans no longer seems to now
I do believe in knowledge & a higher power....Americans no longer seems to now.
I don't believe a WORD that is spoken out of Washington....Americans still seem to now
I don't believe a word I hear from the media.....Americans still seen to now
I no longer think this country has a vision & a purpose to answer it's calling...Yet Many Americans do
I no longer BELIEVE in this Government or it's willingness to protect it's people...Yet many Americans don't care
I believe this REPUBLIC is DYING a slow death .....And Most of America is just fine with that.....

WHAT HAVE WE BECOME ? Is this a Nation of Cowards & Parasites?
No I DON'T FIT IN....
Like it, share it, support it, and follow us on the sites below
If you haven't checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go Here and do so.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI: 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros

The Communist psychological conquest of America is nearing completion