IT'S THE HOWDY DOODY SHOW (Government Television)


As I watched the highlights from the Staged Fiasco GOP Debate on the Marxist Communist News Corporation last night all I could think is that this Government & its FAUX Media are using Stage-craft techniques dating back centuries....And again while falling on the sword & admitting I'm an Antique from the Past, I have to ask or remind you....How many of you REMEMBER the KID SHOWS from the 50's & 60's? How many of you remember what a MARIONETTE is?....In case you don't remember the TERM, they are PUPPETS on a STRING that have a PUPPET MASTER controlling them....There is an old Frank Zappa line or quote," The illusion of Freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the Illusion.At the point that the illusion is too expensive to maintain , they will just take down the scenery,they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables & chairs & you will see the brick wall at the back of the Theater" .... Frank also said this:" I am gross and perverted, I'm obsessed and deranged, I have existed for years, but very little has changed. I'm a tool of the Government and Industry too. I am destined to rule and regulate you. I'm the best you can get, have you guessed me yet? I'm the SLIME oozing out of your TV set!"
Isn't it WAY PAST time to call out this Communist Government & it's FAUX MEDIA for what it actually is? It's all Theater, it's all here to create Illusions, it's all here to distract us from the truth....

Shouldn't we be ASKING who the PUPPET MASTERS are? Shouldn't we be asking when will the "gauntlet will fall?" Shouldn't we be asking where we are GOING....This isn't a Sunday Afternoon Drive with the FAMILY to the Park where we all play , sing, tell jokes & eat our Picnic Lunches.....This is not the "Yellow Brick Road" either.....

This Government at least IMO hasn't served the Good of the People they supposedly represent for DECADES....They SERVE THEMSELVES ....They Serve their MASTERS ....whoever or whatever that is....MONEY, POWER, or Pure Unmitigated EVIL....you tell me? Regardless this is a Set-up or a Prelude tho the FINAL RECKONING....our demise....our Freedoms....ALL of them...

As for me I didn't or don't find any of this ENTERTAINING ....This isn't even as Entertaining, much less cerebral as,THE HOWDY DOODY SHOW...Captain Kangaroo, The Bugs Bunny Hour or much less the "Rocky & Bullwinkle Show....And if you remember those shows, who is the Boris And Natasha? NEVER MIND, the Goose is getting cooked, Guess who is the GOOSE?....



Like it, share it, support it, and follow us on the sites below
If you haven't checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go Here and do so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI: 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros

The Communist psychological conquest of America is nearing completion