Video Reveals a Violent Underside to 'Black Lives Matter


The folks over at Western Journalism have uploaded a video clip that reveals an undertone to the sweeping Black Lives Matter movement in America more ominous and threatening than mere protest.

Gathered at the progressive political activists conference Netroots Nation, Black Lives Matter protesters regularly interrupted the invited speakers; one of them being Democratic presidential hopeful Martin O'Malley. In this particular video clip, O'Malley can be seen onstage as the crowd is led in the following chant:

If I die in police custody, don't believe the hype. I was murdered!
Protect my family! Indict the system! Shut that sh*t down!
If I die in police custody, avenge my death!By any means necessary!
If I die in police custody, burn everything down!No building is worth more than my life!And that's the only way motherf***ers like you listen!
If I die in police custody, make sure I'm the last person to die in police custody.By any means necessary!
If I die in police custody, do not hold a moment of silence for me!Rise the f*** up!Because your silence is killing us!
As they were "thanked" by a Netroots official and ordered to turn their attention to Gov. O'Malley, the unruly participants continued their chants and wild disapproval.

To view the source and the video, go here




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI: 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros

The Communist psychological conquest of America is nearing completion