GUN VIOLENCE ?


I get sick & tired of the Liberal Mantra...of GUNS being used as an EXCUSE for a Violent Sick Society Guns actually have NOTHING to do with it....Thank about the most COMMON Scripted Topics you Hear ECHOING of the Sun & Moon every morning ,noon & Night....In no certain order its...Guns, Global Warming & Muslims....

I just wish they get the STORY Straight, If Global Warming is the REAL Reason for all that ails us...spell it out....I see it as an EXCUSE ..and a lame one at that....This is All about HATE...that's all its ever been...When I look a the word/term Leadership a couple of thoughts or images comes to mind...Those who DIVIDE us or those who HEAL us...as I look around the WORLD & AMERICA at the Leadership I see Divisive Rhetorical Blathering from the FAUX Leaders....Do I hear HEALING Words.?...not hardly.....

All I hear from The Cowards In Washington is BLAME & High & Mighty Hypocritical Sermons from Self-Serving, Self-Righteous Politicians....This is Ridiculous, Maybe we need at the next Staged Photo-Opt for the Mistress of Mean Queen Barry....a duet...You know a Barry-James Taylor redo of,"YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND".....with a encore version of the old 60's song by the YOUNG BLOODS, "Give Peace A Chance".....We can then assume the POPE does the "Benediction" for the Newly Reorganized Catholic/Muslim Religion....


When I was a young child (I wasn't always OLD)...when I did anything Wrong I usually got Nailed for it....My Mother would often ask me about the What's & Why's....If I gave her some Lame-Brain excuse like Global Warming made me do it or the Gun Told me to do it....well if you can Imagine the Whipping & the Punishment just got worse...However while it took a bit of courage, IF I took responsibility I often got a Stern but Loving Reprieve....

Think about it , when the MESSAGE is one of HATE....What else can there be but DIVIDE & more hate....All I hear 24/7 is hate...hate the Jews, hate the Christians, hate the Whites, hate the Blacks, hate the Spanish or Hate the MUSLIMS....And you really think a SPEECH by an IDIOT & SELF-SERVING LAWS are the answer....If you do , you're the IDIOT.

 This insane, delusional & pathetic excuse for a Culture, Society & America need to come to the unpleasant REALITY & ask this QUESTION: ARE WE LIVING or DYING....IMO the latter is the answer...


Like it, share it, support it, and follow us on the sites below
If you haven't checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go Here and do so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI: 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros

The Communist psychological conquest of America is nearing completion