AMERICAS BEST DAYS ARE ?


Society has evolved into apparently TWO Groups , the Elites that Rule our lives & those they Control....Its apparent to me that the Elites are Narcissistic SADISTS ....and those who are being controlled are simply MASOCHISTIC....

For those who haven't figured it out its far more then the "Haves & The Have Nots" As HUXLEY Said,,,,those who are being controlled LOVE their SERVITUDE..Behavior Modification and Brain Washing is what we call it...

I'm sorry I guess I'm the Kid in the back of the Classroom who QUESTIONED everything....But I don't understand why so many are Willing Village Idiots & Blind to this TRUTH & DEADLY Reality....

I can accept the fact we are all SINNERS, but to watch a Society bow down to EVERY DEATH CHANT & Call To FEAR ...these NARCISSISTIC SADISTS have to offer.....

I'm tired of Running, I'm Tired of the Fear Mongering, I'm Tired of the OVERT Lies, I'm Tired of this game,..it's the Same old, lame "Dog & Pony Show" day in & day out....


Think about it , what can QUEEN BARRY say was her greatest TRIUMPH?
Was it by Allowing (doing nothing) the Slaughter of Christians around the world...By allowing Radical Islam to Grow ....unabated ... Was it in this, Growing at the speed of light ECONOMY.....Was it by spreading & selling HATE at ever venue or opportunity or was is Just by selling the ILLUSION, DELUSION, The LIE & The MYTH.....On second thought maybe its the, "EMANCIPATION of TRANSGENDERS & GAYS' ...I mean what would we do without our new Medal Of Valor winner BRUCE JENNER or whatever the hell IT calls itself....

And for those IDIOTS who believe the lie that AMERICAS BEST DAYS ARE AHEAD of us....What the Hell are you Smoking or Drinking...And all we have to fill this divide or abyss is Excrement....Well it certainly does smell like a OUTHOUSE...or SEWER.....Enjoy your Swim....I'll pass....

Maybe the Mythical, "Tidy Bowl Man" is just what the POTUS & all the rest of the imposters are....



Don't forget to follow The Realistic Observer on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI: 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros

The Communist psychological conquest of America is nearing completion