AMERICAN PATRIOTS SERIES-13 :Man Running For President of The United States of America : Needs Your Help






THE LAST AMERICAN PATRIOT STANDING
 This Is a ongoing series of Letters,Essays,and Opinions that you my Patriotic friends want to share with your friends and countrymen .This is your Last Stand my friends.

Where freedom of speech is not stifled,
Freedom of Speech is Celebrated, not 
Condemned !!!



What is a true and genuine American Patriot; what are the components?


"I believe that a very important component is holding onto the values that have been passed onto us by the patriots that have gone before us. Some of those values are faith, family, freedom, sanctity of life from conception to natural death with the inherent dignity and value of every human being being acknowledged and respected, hard work and earning a place/position in society, helping our neighbors, personally supporting those in real need and living out all these values out in our daily lives. 

An American patriot would deeply love our country and faithfully participate in the political process, which requires study to become knowledgeable and well-informed to make the best choices that conform to our constitutional boundaries. Holding to the standards established by the Declaration and Constitution is a really important part of it because our identity as a people and nation ...was formed and developed from them. All of our American values were birthed from our Biblical foundation which permeated all aspects of society from the education and the arts to law and government, reaching from the lowest economic places to the highest levels of achievement and everything in between.

 It was the air we all breathed and it made this country so different from all other places and it bound us together as a people. We might be rich, we might be poor, but achievement in any area of life by anyone was celebrated and served to show others that it could be done. We were unashamed to have heroes, to read about them, tell their stories, and learn from their lives. And for many years so many patriots were birthed out of this American soil, decent, strong, brave and true patriots who sacrificially served out of love and duty."
We're all grateful for the patriots we've been privileged to know.

________________________________________________________________


Presidential Candidate: Doctor Kyle Kenley Kopitke 


HI FRIENDS, I need a Vice Presidential running mate; everyone is now scared to come forward. Do you know of anyone who has courage to act?


Kyle Kenley Kopitke 
Hi my name is Kyle Kenley Kopitke I am running for President of The United States of America. You have not heard of my campaign because the 1% NWO Controlled Mainstream News Media will not cover me; this is because I say three inaudible and banned words: “New World Order.”

Please pray for “Clay” who is praying over being my Vice President running mate; we can begin to collect the 900,000 Signatures that we need for Ballot Access.



Please share my page, and friend me (if you have not already) if you can help with Signature Collection.

I served as an American Diplomat in the United States Peace Corps, and also in The United States Army (Semper Ra). If you would like a copy of my “President Kopitke 2016 Quote Calendar” (my main brochure) please email me at kylekopitke@gmail.com

I’ll Reform the BLM so that the land owned by Ranchers is not taken from them to be sold to others for Mineral Rights. As President Kopitke, I’ll stop the poaching of American Farms, and Ranches, and American Homes, by the 1% and the Globalists. As President Kopitke, I’ll remove Cancer causing chemicals in food, plastics, cans, make-up and GMOs, that are resulting in 1 in 5 women getting Breast Cancer. I will not let the government vaccinate you against your will.


My Daily Presidential Issues Blog:http://presidentkopitke2016.blogspot.com/

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upoQfUDf1Ac

My Website: presidentkopitke2016.info
Praise Ye The Lord, 
Kyle


I respectfully and humbly ask you to share my Facebook Posts with others. Please write about me in your Blog, or discuss me on your Youtube channel. If you have a friend in the media, please ask them to cover me. America is still ours.

Actions speak louder than typing on a keyboard or verbal words; I need volunteers to help collect Signatures for Ballot Access. Please email me if you can collect 20 Signatures in your State at kylekopitke@gmail.com.



AMERICAN PATRIOTS SERIES : Where To Send Your Article 

Don't forget to follow The Realistic Observer on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI: 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros

The Communist psychological conquest of America is nearing completion