THE AMERICAN DREAM R.I.P.


THE AMERICAN DREAM R.I.P.

What is it we have become, it seems to me its more than apparent that we are DRAWN to "Controlling Sadistic Politicians" and most of which have a "Messianic Complex"...As a child grown up we would call those types;"Little Hitler's"...They have visions of Grandeur, they are Narcissists, they are classic Sociopaths, they are mean, hateful & the absolutely "get they rocks off" by inflicting pain & control.....

Somewhere along the path they turned to "Mind Control" and to "Propaganda" because they needed VICTIMS to inflect their Sadistic Sodomizing Debilitating Pain on....So now they have a NATON of Fools that has become MASOCHISTIC, that loves being held in Bondage, Tied Up & being Humiliated .....AMERICANS whatever they hell they are apparently love their Servitude & Now their Slavery they couldn't wait to give up EVERYTHING....Freedom who cares...just tell me what you want "My Master, My Father & Now My God"....


We have entrusted our Lives, our Hopes, our Dreams, our Faith & our only Prayer for a better life in PEOPLE who'd sell us out to SATAN in a heartbeat....In fact I think they have....They have No Redeeming QUALITIES....they are liars, thieves & murderers.....They Wear the Costume of a Suit & Saint yet have the Tongue of the classic;"Silver Tongued Devil" himself....And the Pathetic AMERICAN public lap it up like its a GIFT From God & Heaven...  Speaking for myself I have NO appetite for Poison or Servitude....However I'm not into Forgiving My Enemies....I will leave that to a better man...I will return the Hate & Disrespect this Evil Government has for me in kind...May they ALL, everyone of them BURN IN HELL ...the sooner the better....

I have come to the conclusion I no longer belong in this World...I simply do not understand this kind of EXPLICIT, Bazaar Behavior....modified or not....How can you or is it WE build a FUTURE with No Visionaries & men or women  with Knowledge, Wisdom, Kindness, Willingness & Love for Life, the Gift of Family & friends....And we haven't even hit BOTTOM yet,,,,By the time NURSE CRATCHET (LESBO HILLARY) gets done building our Prison Ship, Prison Colony and Prison MORTUARY , our days & chances will have passed, be over & it will be too Damn Late....
.
And you can send me dead flowers every morning
Send me dead flowers by the mail
Send me dead flowers to my wedding
And I won't forget to put roses on your grave.....

THE AMERICAN DREAM R.I.P.
 
Don't forget to follow The Realistic Observer on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI: 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros

The Communist psychological conquest of America is nearing completion