CENSORSHIP


By Robby Bowling:  

Apparently having your VERY ON opinion is now a thing of the past....We now must go forward in a 100% sterile world....No one is allowed to be offended anymore by WORDS....And it doesn't matter if they are meant to be Funny, Cynical or Sarcastic.....THINKING for yourself will not be TOLERATED in the LIBERAL HELL-HOLE PRISON we have created or allowed to be created.....

Going forward you can rest assured that if you are a light skinned , Christian you will be taken to TASK if you OFFEND the Communists, the Lesbians, the Gays, the Trans genders, the Atheists, the MUSLIMS or whatever else the MARXISTS think of ....

As many of may know FB & the Liberal Trolls are trying to CENSURE, any opinion they don't agree with ....I had a POST pulled overnight...I hinted that BARRY was a Communist, a Racist, a Hater, a MUSLIM & a AC/DC thing.....Well it CHAPPED off someone...the post had been shared nearly 500 times to boot...Crap I had to almost CREATE a NEW ACCOUNT to log back on to FB....So much for the MYTHICAL FREE SPEECH....You are only free to Speak what they agree with .....
So with hat in mind....I didn't want to Hurt anyone's feelings with Images that OFFEND....this PICTURE is a Politically Correct Condom .....ENJOY the PURE CLEAN LIE...

THIS WAS THE DELETED POST ...The new way police are surveilling you: Calculating your threat ‘score’


Out of chaos comes ruin or change....And the Muslim  in the WHITE HOUSE (Out-House) knows it.....And he is Preparing his "LAST" State Of The Union (RUIN) Address" ...what will the OPTICS be.....That is other than he is a Delusional Sociopath that has a Messianic Complex....Why do we let small Minded Narcissistic Bastards tell us HOW TO LIVE.....The last time I looked I still had the capacity to Think, I knew when I was Hungry, when was Thirsty, when I had pain , when I needed help.....I sure as HELL don't need any help in learning how to DIE a Parasite...Aren't we here to LIVE, LOVE & PROSPER.....All these Self-Righteous Son Of A Bitches like this COMMUNIST P.O.S. Can go to hell....I don't need their DAMN help....

So what will this Sick Delusional Self-Centered ASS from Kenya tell us about Life & how to PROSPER in his PRIME-TIME REGURGITATED rhetorical Sermon from his BULLY Pulpit....This SOB acts like he is JESUS....well he isn't anything other than SATAN reincarnated....I guess this sick Bastard going to tell us how to LOVE one another....when all he does is SPREAD his own kind of hate.....I supposed he will tell us to keep sacrificing for the Poor mistreated PARASITES of the World......You know some of us still understand what the GAME is....These BASTARDS are trying to sell us Fire & Brimstone (HELL) as UTOPIA.....They can stick it up their....Never mind...

The Most DANGEROUS People in the World are the IDIOTS who Try to sell you on the LIE that they have ALL THE ANSWERS.....Well all they have to sell is SLAVERY, BONDAGE, ILLUSIONS Lies & DEATH (our own) ....

You know just for once or the Hell of it....I wish NO ONE would WATCH the PRIME TIME LIE "EXTRAVAGANZA" ...I mean what would this MUSLIM Tyrant from HELL do if no one watched the Propaganda Hour....I don't thing the Cry-Baby could handle it....much less the LIARS at the MEDIA Outlets...What if there was a STATE OF THE UNION & no one listened.....Well I'm not going to listen....The I, Me, MINE QUEEN can go to HELL & all of his/her/it's buddies....


Don't forget to follow The Realistic Observer on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI: 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros

The Communist psychological conquest of America is nearing completion