R-E-S-P-E-C-T.?

by Roy Bowling:  
I have never been one to hide my disdain, my contempt or my feelings about our FAIRY GOD MOTHER....Emperor (POTUS) & this now Corrupt Communist Government....I simply don't care what they think of me....they can stick it where the Sun doesn't shine....From time to time I get some flack from those who still think the OFFICE of Her Highness deserves some R-E-S-P-E-C-T ....I UNDERSTAND...BUT...let me ask a question: At what TIME has this Fairytale Muslim Princess ever respected America? At what TIME has this Fairytale Muslim Princess respected the REAL people? At what TIME has this Fairytale Muslim Princess ever respected our "Constitution & our Laws?" At what TIME has this Fairytale Muslim Princess gave a CRAP about anything other then his/her own Narcissistic, Hedonistic Delusional omnipresent SELF? ANSWER: Like NEVER.....


Why is it that most of the WORLD sees this Thin-Skinned Egocentric Pathological Lying Homo Muslim as what he is.....Not being good at anything except destroying everything AMERICA ever Was or Is that was good....Oh yes he is adapt at serving his MASTER ..the Satanic George Soros...

Let me be totally HONEST here...I will Respect this Government & its Leadership . IF & WHEN they ever Deserve it.....And believe me that AIN'T likely to happen any time soon....much less in my or your lifetime ....

All I can ascertain is that because of the GROWING number of the WALKING DEAD in this country...the clueless IDIOTS don't care & for that matter will never care unless it affects...what, their Welfare, Food stamps, their Drugs & Booze or Sex-Drive?....

Can it therefore be said....that we have the Communist Government we deserve & the Pussy Princess to go with it....We are spending more Time trying to DESTROY each other than to FIND OUT WHAT'S WRONG...That is as if anyone gives a crap anymore...The FAUX TWO PARTY SYSTEM of Government is DOA & so are we if we don't start paying attention to WHATS HAPPENING.....

FREEDOM IS NOW A MEANINGLESS WORD....It apparently now stands for Slavery, Compliance & Control....As for me I will R-E-S-P-E-C-T no one who does not deserve it....



Like it, share it, support it, and follow us on the sites below
If you haven't checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go Here and do so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI: 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros

The Communist psychological conquest of America is nearing completion