OUR YESTERDAYS, TODAY'S & TOMORROWS

by Robby Bowling
For those who know me I do my best to take a SIMPLE view or philosophy when it comes to Life....American Life....

We all have our PAST, we live in the PRESENT but all our hopes, dreams and Prayers for a better World, A Better America, Better Families & Friends..that love & care for each other lie in our TOMORROWS....

When the only Good times you can recall are in our Yesterdays , that tells me we are Living in our Past.....Our Today's have become , a "How To Survive Forum" and I might add that those's that are surviving are living on their Yesterdays.....And those who are Thriving are the Parasites, the Crooks, the Corrupt, the Cons & the Sociopath's that FEED off of this Paradox ....Paradise not even close....

When It come down to it , when all you Have Left to believe is is HISTORY what does that tell you....The only real Comfort many of the Enlightened (Knowledgeable) have is many are CHRISTIANS and the believe their God will take care of them in the AFTER-LIFE...

So the ONLY real HOPE for AMERICA lies in that Shrinking,Escoarated, Scorned & now Hated Class of Christians....And I'm not talking about the Big-Mega Churches either ....They are Part of the PROBLEM....Through their OWN Corruption, Political Correctness & Willingness to BELIEVE and Obvious Lie & Liar....time & Time again....



The AMERICA I grew up in....Flaws & all.....Jim Crow Laws be damned was better than this Unreasonable Fake Faux Facsimile of AMERICA we have now....

Well we or I no longer believe in this Countries future, I no longer believe in this FAUX, FAKE, PRETENTIOUS POMPOUS Narcissistic Leadership....or Rather Dictatorship ....If we want to right this ship it will take the FEW Righteous People AMERICA has left to do it....It will start with a PRAYER but it will take the God that's still within our Soul to FIGHT the Serpent Of Evil ....this Communist Corrupt Government....It will take BLOOD....It will take Sacrifice.....You know I don't FEAR Death, I Fear Living in this Liberal Muslim Shit-hole....EXISTING is not Living...And if Barry the Maggot Master wants to silence me ...fine....I'd rather be dead...most of this Countries Inhabitants are DEAD & don' know it....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI: 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros

The Communist psychological conquest of America is nearing completion