IF THIS IS AS GOOD AS IT GET'S..


by Robby Bowling

Did you wake-up today & think ,"Yes I Can/"
Did you wake-up today & think, "I Believe?"
Did you wake-up today & think, "I'm Blessed?"
Did you wake-up today & still think, "I'm Free?'


OR DID YOU WAKE UP TODAY AND THINK:
I'm Fearful , I'm Lost, I'm Confused, I question, I doubt, I wonder, I hesitate & I no longer Belong.

We have a Now GODLESS Liberal Communist Government to thank for this change in our culture, our society & now the ASHES of what was AMERICA.

Change we DIDN'T Need. The poor are poorer, the haters hate more, the Cons, the Thieves, the Perverted, and the Parasites just got SMARTER & all the SPOILS of our BOUNTY, of our hard work they have. And they make those without BEG for a now EMPTY MUG.

So now as we seemingly Wait in the New American Welfare Line, the coffers are empty---just as empty as the Promises the Liars & Town Criers made to you as they came into power.

Ask yourself this : How has this new Communist American Government enriched you life. What have they done for you lately. What has BARRY THE FAIRY done for you lately. NOTHING---But Stolen your HEART & SOUL.

HOWEVER if you are a MUSLIM, or GAY, TRANSSEXUAL & ILLEGAL, you've hit the ARCH of your Assent.

I guess the next step in this Hell-Hole downward spiral is, if you're Light Skinned, light colored eyes, we can look forward to becoming slaves & Dog Food-- SOYLANT GREEN--I hope they get sick as hell!

IF THIS IS AS GOOD AS IT GETS...we are screwed...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI: 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros

The Communist psychological conquest of America is nearing completion