Undoubtedly, there are many more unknown.
Confirmed: Former CIA chief John Brennan colluded with foreign spies to defeat Trump
Anyone with a single functioning brain cell (a group that unfortunately does not include Democrats) knew from the jump that there was ZERO collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. That did not, however, keep the liberal shills in the mainstream media from parroting the mantra during every broadcast that Trump was in bed with the Russians.
The spying on the Trump campaign was clearly unethical, immoral, and illegal. But, how to find the smoking gun? Democrats are very good at secrecy, corruption, and conspiracy, all playing a key role in Barack Hussein’s mission to keep Trump out of the White House. Proving the corruption, illegality, and conspiracy would not be easy. Where is that smoking gun?
Right here! Former CIA Director John Brennan, pictured above.
An article in the Guardian last week provides more confirmation that John Brennan was the American progenitor of political espionage aimed at defeating Donald Trump, reports The American Spectator. One side did collude with foreign powers to tip the election — Hillary’s.
Seeking to retain his position as CIA director under Hillary, Brennan teamed up with British spies and Estonian spies to cripple Trump’s candidacy. He used their phony intelligence as a pretext for a multi-agency investigation into Trump, which led the FBI to probe a computer server connected to Trump Tower and gave cover to Susan Rice, among other Hillary supporters, to spy on Trump and his people.
John Brennan’s CIA operated like a branch office of the Hillary campaign, leaking out mentions of this bogus investigation to the press in the hopes of inflicting maximum political damage on Trump. An official in the intelligence community tells TAS that Brennan’s retinue of political radicals didn’t even bother to hide their activism, decorating offices with “Hillary for president cups” and other campaign paraphernalia.
A supporter of the American Communist Party at the height of the Cold War, Brennan brought into the CIA a raft of subversives and gave them plum positions from which to gather and leak political espionage on Trump. More
Trump and his campaign were not the only targets. One might ask if the following list is just the tip of the iceberg.
The big, amazing list of people Obama spied on
A remarkable timeline assembled by ace investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson shows just how often the Obama administration apparently spied on friend and foe alike.
With all of this information gathered in one place, WND then compiled a list gleaned from Attkisson’s timeline of all those whom the Obama administration is suspected of targeting either by spying, or investigating and/or prosecuting using intelligence information...
And the list is impressive.
- Former U.S. Rep. Jane Harman, D-Calif.
- Pro-Israel lobbyists
- FBI contractor and whistleblower Shamai Leibowitz
- Tea-party groups
- New York Times reporter James Risen
- NSA whistleblower Thomas Drake
- Fox News reporter James Rosen
- CBS reporter Sharyl Attkisson
- Former U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich, D-Ohio
- Fox News reporter Mike Levine
- ATF Special Agent John Dodson
- Former CIA Director Gen. David Petraeus
- Associated Press reporters
- Benghazi whistleblowers
- President Obama’s vice chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff James Cartwright
- Army intelligence analyst Bradley Manning
- CIA officer and whistleblower John Kiriakou
- NSA Whistleblower Edward Snowden
- Reporter Audrey Hudson
- FBI agent and contractor Donald Sachtleben
- Former state department contractor Stephen Jin-Woo Kim
- The Senate Intelligence Committee
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
- Former CIA employee Jeffrey Alexander Sterling
- Unspecified members of Congress
- American-Jewish groups
- Trump adviser Carter Page
- Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn
- Candidate Donald Trump’s campaign
- President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team
Knowledge Is Power: The Realistic Observer is a non-profit blog dedicated to bringing as much truth as possible to the readers.