For the proponents of a well integrated multi cultural society, let us look at what is happening in the UK. Muslims are not integrating into UK society.
Sharia is the de facto law for these communities. To most Westerners, it is a compilation of sanctioned oppression and outright abuse. Sadly, many well meaning Christian and secular groups are either in denial or ignorant of exactly what Sharia means. Here is an extensive discussion on the subject with several links....in some predominantly Muslim areas, ..far too many women who are suffering from the effects of misogyny and domestic abuse, women being subjugated by their husbands and extended families. Often, the victims are foreign-born brides brought to Britain via arranged marriages.
Then we have the Globalist utilization of Islamism to weaken the West so as to render it helpless to resist the totalitarian boot heel of the elitist masters:
The end game is clear: using the increasingly powerful regional blocs such as the European Union, the African Union, Putin’s Eurasian Union, and the Middle East Union as building blocks to build what globalists such as Soros, Bush, Clinton, Biden, and others often refer to in public as their “New World Order.” In his recent book World Order, globalist operative and former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger laid out the plan. “The contemporary quest for world order [world government] will require a coherent strategy to establish a concept of order [regional government] within the various regions and to relate these regional orders [governments] to one another,” he wrote. State Department documents going back decades outline the same strategy.
If humanitarianism were truly the motivation, countless experts have pointed out, it would be radically more cost effective, not to mention humane, to help refugees and victims of globalist wars closer to their homes. Literally 25 to 50 times more people could be supported in Lebanon or Jordan than in Europe for the same amount of tax funds. The wars that destroyed Middle Eastern countries and caused the crisis to begin with would never have been launched if the purported “humanitarian concerns” of the establishment were genuine. Instead, the agenda is to advance globalism, pure and simple, and the establishment seems barely interested in concealing it anymore.
In short, the “refugee crisis” appears to have been engineered in yet another typical example of what legendary French philosopher Frédéric Bastiat described as concocting the antidote and the poison in the same laboratory. Now that the deed is done, politicians and establishment figures are pointing out the obvious while exploiting the inevitable public reaction. Hopefully the people of Europe and the world will be smarter than to fall for the ruse yet again, as the consequences are deadly serious.
Sharia, the "Final Solution" for destruction of the West and the emergence of the new World Order:
The following excerpts are but highlights from the post below from which they were taken:
Sharia Law Meets the Internet
by Denis MacEoin
- Shari'a councils should not have the right effectively to deny women rights they hold as British citizens under British law.
- In the end, the biggest problem is that there is no system of external regulation for the councils. There is no legal requirement for them to keep full records of the cases they adjudicate on, no requirement to report to a civil authority with the right to prevent abuses, and not even a requirement for any council to register with a government agency.
- The Muslim Brotherhood in the US itself listed the Fiqh Council of North America (FCNA) as one of several organizations who shared their goals, including the destruction of Western civilization and the conversion of the US into a Muslim nation.
- The "minorities" jurisprudents generally favour a non-violent approach to the encounter of Islam and the West, while retaining a critical stance towards the latter and a conviction that Islam must, in the end, replace it. But on occasion, as in the Middle East, violence is sanctioned.....
"Essentialists" demand that individuals conform to the cultural and legal norms of whatever community they are born into, and apparently prefer a multiculturalist vision of competing cultures and faith groups that maintain social distinctions. rather than mixed but well-integrated societies. The result is that restrictions are placed on the freedom of individuals to take their own path in life. In the instance of close-knit Muslim communities, the heaviest impact is on women. This involves forced and early marriage, first-cousin marriage, restriction of education for girls, rejection of appeals for divorce, denial of a woman's right to child custody, and enforcement of the rule that women are only entitled to much lower inheritance payments than their brothers....
Because of this absence of proper supervision, shari'a rulings impact British Muslims from three directions: through the shari'a councils, from the larger bodies to the informal "courts" that are reputed to operate from small terraced houses in Bradford, Birmingham and elsewhere; through the many online fatwa "banks" (websites) to which individuals refer themselves; and through the fatwas issued by the European Council for Fatwa and Research, based in Dublin..
The impact of its fatwas worldwide cannot be exaggerated. It includes some rulings on jihad. There is no space here to reproduce these in full, but here are a few in brief that show the extent to which shari'a rulings diverge from British laws and values.
- Waging jihad against Americans (and other enemies of Islam) is to be encouraged.
- Shari'a law takes priority over secular law.
- A husband may prohibit his wife from leaving the house.
- Shari'a law can override British courts.
- A Muslim lawyer should not always act in accordance with UK law where it contradicts shari'a.
- Polygamy is acceptable even if against the law.
- A man may divorce his wife but keep that a secret from her.
- Execution or severe beating for homosexuals is correct.
- A wife has no property rights in case of divorce.
- There is no requirement to register a marriage according to the law of the country one lives in.
- A Muslim woman may not marry a non-Muslim man.
- Insurance is forbidden even if required by law.
- Child marriage is justified.
- A husband is not obliged to support a childless wife.
- A husband has conjugal rights over his wife. "Both partners have the right to have their physical demands met." The only difference is that the husband may demand this, while the wife cannot.
- Divorce does not require a witness.
- Taking out insurance is forbidden.
- Medical insurance schemes are forbidden.
- If being a police officer in West contradicts shari'a, it is forbidden.
- Beating one's wife is permissible (unless it harshly done).
- The mere intention to divorce is sufficient to make it valid, regardless of what is said.
Many of the above rulings are shocking, and by no means all websites or British shari'a councils will endorse many of them. But there they are, freely available to Muslims everywhere. If a believer tends towards strict interpretations of the sacred texts or the laws, he or she may well gravitate to fatwa banks such as these, and may well act on their basis rather than on the judgements of the nearest shari'a council...Entire Post Here
We must look to Europe and to what is growing in America for our dystopian future should we continue down the path of ignorance, denial or collusion. Many are rightfully aghast at what the refugee crisis and Islamic resistance to Western values have wrought upon the receiving nations.
However, the real problem is not Islam. It is the Globalist creating chaos, and their exploitation of Islam's worst elements in order to destroy the West and to remake planet Earth into a "perfect world" under one banner.
Populism and Nationalism are stirring in both Europe and America among the respective citizenry. Will it be enough. Will newly elected leaders stand up to the enemies of the people?
Brexit and the election of Trump (no matter how you view him) may well be a starting point.
For the sake of Humanity, we must continue to support those who are anti-Globalist and be prepared to fight, if necessary, to preserve the dignity and freedom of the human race.
Knowledge is power. The Realistic Observer is a non-partisan, non-profit blog dedicated to keeping our readers as informed as possible.