Let's put aside all of Hillary's political/national security transgressions for a moment and look at her as just another human being. She does not look well. She has some serious health issues, many of which are obvious and are addressed later in this post.
The disturbing question becomes why the cult like push by the DNC to thrust her into the nomination? Who will benefit from such an obvious manipulation of the primary and a total blackout of her condition so as to insure that she obtains the WH?
The entire process appears to be either a denial of her condition or a sinister plot of some sort. If her health fails while in office, who will be guiding the nation. Will she become a front with Huma Abedin running the show like Valerie does for Obama. Just who would we really be electing.
Not much has been divulged about the extent and degree of Hillary Clinton’s health issues. It is a topic that requires the alternative media to dig into deeply. We need to know the truth as to whether or not she has the capability to handle the office.
Serious questions were raised after her fall in 2012. At the time, many thought that the explanation of her injury was simply a ruse to avoid a scheduled appearance before the House Committee on Benghazi. As time has passed, her injury may have been much worse than initially thought by the general public.
As the rigors of the presidential campaigned intensified, her condition became more noticeable and several neurologists took note. One assessment stated "that experiencing symptoms for more than a year after a head injury is very serious." Can she hold up?
Is this a seizure?
Her medications also seem to be an issue. She was warned that her medications could be dangerous for her in her condition.
"A California physician who had his license to practice medicine revoked in the state because he refused to administer the anticoagulant medication Coumadin, believes Hillary Clinton’s use of the drug could be more life-threatening to her than the possibility of a recurring blood clot."
Dr. David K. Cundiff, who contacted WND after reading a WND story Thursday about Clinton’s use of the drug, said he is inclined to support the Democratic presidential candidate but is speaking out mainly because of concern for her personal health.
WND reported Thursday that "the medication Clinton has taken since 1998 to deal with her blood-clotting problems – cerebral venous thrombosis – may have dangerous side effects. They include blurred vision and confusion – both of which she has been reported to have experienced – plus a tendency to bleed excessively even from minor injuries."
Here are 10 Hillary Health Issues That Have Raised Questions
1. Coughing fits — In February 2016, presidential candidate Clinton suffered her third public coughing fit during a speech in Harlem. "Clinton had to dig out a lozenge at last year's Benghazi hearings," noted the Daily Mail, and "also suffered a coughing fit in Iowa back in January, something she attributed to speaking a lot on her campaign tour." The fits prompted many to speculate as to what could be causing them. Ear, nose, and throat specialist Dr. Jonathan Aviv told "Inside Edition," "It's not just cough. There's some hoarseness, there's some throat clearing, in fact there's frequent throat clearing. When you have these trio of symptoms, you have to think of what I call throat burn reflux, which is acid reflux affecting the throat."
2. Health attack on Sanders backfires — "Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders’ campaign is fundraising off a report that an ally of rival Hillary Clinton plans to demand Sanders release his medical records," The Hill reported in January. John Podesta, chairman of Clinton’s campaign, tried to downplay the incident in an effort to draw attention away from Clinton's health. "We're fighting on who would make a better president, not on who has a better Physical Fitness Test," he tweeted.
3. Fall fractures elbow — While serving as President Barack Obama's secretary of state in mid-2009, Hillary Clinton fell and fractured her right elbow while walking to her car in the basement of the State Department, The New York Times reported. Clinton, 61 at the time, underwent surgery to repair the elbow, and missed at least one meeting with Obama as a result. "Having broken my right arm as secretary of defense, and had the left arm operated on, I think I can truthfully say, I feel her pain," said Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates at the time. Secretary Clinton fell again in 2011 while boarding a plane to Oman, but did not sustain injury.
4. Faint causes concussion — In late 2012, Secretary Clinton "sustained a concussion after fainting," The Associated Press reported. The incident came just days before her scheduled testimony about the Sept. 11 attack against a U.S. diplomatic outpost in Benghazi, Libya, before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Other officials from the department attended in her stead. The State Department said Clinton was dehydrated because of a stomach virus, which had recently caused her to back out of a trip to North Africa and the Persian Gulf.
5. Blood clot — Secretary Clinton was hospitalized in December 2012 after doctors discovered a blood clot during a follow-up exam related to her concussion. "Mrs. Clinton’s blood clot formed in a large vein along the side of her head, behind her right ear, between the brain and the skull," The New York Times reported, noting that Clinton also had a blood clot in her leg in 1998. She began taking blood thinners around the time of her hospital discharge. The concussion and subsequently discovered blood clot forced Clinton to ultimately take a month-long absence from her role as secretary of state.
6. Prism glasses for double vision — "As she testified about the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya, the secretary of state appeared to have tiny vertical lines etched onto the left lens of her new brown specs," the New York Daily News wrote in January 2013. "Clinton's spokesman confirmed Thursday night she is wearing the special glasses as a result of the fall and concussion she suffered last month, but he did not elaborate. Experts told the Daily News that Clinton likely has a Fresnel prism placed on her glasses. The adhesive panel is used to treat double vision." Fresnel prisms can be ground into a lens for longer term use, and the prism is not visible when built into the lens itself.
7. Prescription blood thinner — In August 2015, The Associated Press reported that Clinton was still taking Coumadin, a blood thinner used to prevent blood clots. "Her Coumadin dose is monitored regularly and she has experienced no side-effects from her medications," wrote Dr. Lisa Bardack, an internist who practices near Clinton's suburban New York home. Previously, in a 2014 interview with ABC's Diane Sawyer, Clinton said she was "probably" on blood thinners for life.
8. Thyroid — Along with her blood thinner, Clinton takes Armour Thyroid, a thyroid hormone replacement, antihistamines, and vitamin B12, the AP reported.
9. Brain damage comment — In May 2014, The Washington Post reported that Republican strategist Karl Rove "distanced himself from a provocative report in Monday's New York Post, saying he does not believe — as the newspaper asserted he had said — that Clinton suffered 'brain damage' when she fell and sustained a head injury in December 2012." Rove had been commenting on Clinton's prism glasses.
10. Bill says recovery took six months — Fox News reported in May of 2014 that "Bill Clinton said earlier this week there's 'nothing to' the [Hillary] health questions — though at the same time, he revealed her recovery took about six months, which is much longer than the State Department had indicated."
Amazingly or perhaps not, the MSM refuses to cover the all important issue of her condition
Tammy Bruce writes "Can you imagine the press & GOP hysteria if Trump showed up at a public event looking like a zombie? But when it comes to Hillary, all we hear are crickets."
"There are constant questions about her health that the legacy media refuses to cover; they don’t ask the questions at all as a matter of fact, indicating that her health remains an issue. Considering her appearance, combined with the bizarre coughing fits, some serious questions about her health must be immediately addressed. Will the legacy media do it? "
No Tammy, they never will.
Don't forget to follow The Realistic Observer on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.