German Author Banned From Major Social Media Outlet For Penning The Truth















Free speech is dead. Over the past 8 years, political correctness has gradually morphed from silliness into oppression.
 
It seems that Facebook is willing to do whatever it takes to make sure you never learn the truth about the extent of migrant crime in Europe. The latest episode comes from Germany, where author Udo Ulfkotte was reportedly banned for sharing his new book about the issue.

He originally shared his story on the German website PI News. His statement was highlighted and translated earlier this week by Diversity Macht Frei.

In recent weeks and months lots has been said here about Facebook censorship, etc. As of today I am affected by it too. On my Facebook page I had around 30,000 followers (together with friends), every day placing current reports and especially links and information, each with details of the source, amounting to several thousand posts in total.

A few days ago I announced and presented a non-fiction book there (“Grenzenlos kriminell” [Borderlessly criminal] that I have written with the ex-police officer and best-selling author Stefan Schubert. Afterwards I was initially blocked for one day. When I presented it again I was blocked for 3 days and this morning to my surprise I was agains blocked for 7 days and cannot post myself. Since 12, according to dozens of my followers who have been asking me about it, I have been taken completely offline with the note “Unfortunately this content is not currently available”.

And all of this because the ex-police officer Stefan Schubert and I have brought to market a non-politically correct book, titled: “Grenzenlos kriminell, Was uns Politik und Massenmedien über die Straftaten von Migranten verschweigen” [Borderlessly Criminal, what politicians and the mass media are covering up and migrant crime].
Chris Menahan posted an image he grabbed from Ulfkotte’s Facebook page:


 Facebook censorship
Last September, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg was caught on an open microphone telling Chancellor Angela Merkel he was working on ways to stifle negative stories about the migrants now invading Germany.

Merkel and Zuckerberg discuss censorship

Later, ex-Stasi agent Anetta Kahane was placed in charge of a program to monitor so-called “xenophobic” posts shared on the site, now known as the “world’s most dangerous censor.”

Welcome to “1984.”

Incidents like this are the reason Adina Kutnicki, an investigative journalist based in Israel, and I wrote “BANNED: How Facebook enables militant Islamic jihad.” That book, endorsed by Pam Geller, president of the American Freedom Defense Initiative, is set to be published this fall, perhaps as early as August.


Source: Conservative Firing Line


Don't forget to follow The Realistic Observer on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI: 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros

The Communist psychological conquest of America is nearing completion