WE WOULD DO NOTHING...


What would Americans do if OBAMA walked up to the Podium , lights & Cameras going & said this: I am a MUSLIM, I Hate America, I Hate White People, I am a Communist, I am a Faggot , I have been HIRED by the SOROS / ROTHSCHILD Foundation to Destroy this Culture, This Society & the Freedoms Americans once enjoyed....AND BY THE WAY... You can't stop me now & I don't Give a damn...Praise Allah....

His actions everyday tell me that this is TRUE but without the WORDS ever being said....We have literally signed our own DEATH CERTIFICATE....And the VAST Majority of this COUNTRY don't even Know or Care about what I just INFERRED...

I can assure everyone...no one in this USELESS Government would BAT AN EYE...or do anything...

And we are trying to convince each other that TRUMP or CRUZ can cure our ILLS??...Get real we are on our DEATH-BED...


Don't forget to follow The Realistic Observer on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter. Help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI: 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros

The Communist psychological conquest of America is nearing completion