Fickleness Finger Of Faith




What I find to be absolutely fascinating..Is the prevailing indecisiveness, uncertainty and even I dare to say fickleness of that which the resolve and temperament of the masses sways to and fro....Back in 2008...When I made an appearance on the WBEN radio show in Buffalo New York and expressed my opposition for Obama's candidacy..I cam under a great deal of scrutiny and verbal hostility...Forthcoming not only from the Liberal left..But rather surprisingly even from a great many Conservatives also!...Both GOP and Independents alike...Many of which of course today will never admit to any such undertaking on their behalf naturally wink emoticon..Then here a few months back, when Senator Cruz, first announced his candidacy to run for President..

When I expressed my opposition to his candidacy, once again as before with Obama, I was subject to a great deal of scrutiny and reprisal from many within the Conservative lobby!...In fact many of my posts, views and comments to this effect weir censored and banned from a number of FB and other social net work pages and sites etc....Because the prevailing view amongst many of Conservatives at the time was...How dare I to express any views or opinions against the champion of American Conservatism??!...Now!, once again as in the case with both Obama and Cruz.. I am faced with the very same backlash, from many of those same Conservatives in response to my comments and stance in opposing Mr. Trump??!...LOL...Like I said....The indecisive and uncertain resolve and convictions of many of my fellow Americans as I have described, I truly find to be both fascinating and to that same effect also very disturbing indeed!.

by Darius Radmanesh



Don't forget to follow The Realistic Observer on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI: 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros

The Communist psychological conquest of America is nearing completion