They're Coming to America .....

 Ladydianna                   20/20 HeinzSite                 9/6/2015

They're coming to America


Over the last 30 years, I, like you, have faced many trials and tribulations.  Mine go from one of my children being badly burned, to his numerous surgery's, My husband having medical problems in a healthy man, to me, sprouting aneurysms, herniated disks and me getting hooked on prescription narcotics. For many years we lived paycheck to paycheck and argued all the time.  Now, thanks to God's intervention, we are handling things more like adults.  My burned son has healed beautifully, my husband still has some medical problems, as do I, but they are manageable, most of the time. Economically, we are like everyone other middle class family and I no longer take pain killers.


I tell you this, to let you know, you are not alone. Others have the same challenges, as you.

God gave us "Free Will" and a lot folks slip with that one and call it freedom. It's actually "freedom of choice."  Choose God's way, or the way of the world (Satans way.)

Freedom comes from within. Liberty may be part of our Constitution, but as we all know there are people in places of power in our land, whose sole job is to find ways to circumvent that beloved document.  It is OUR job to stand and redress this group of traitors.  It tells us (and them) in the First Amendment, what they cannot do and what We The People can do!

 Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

We know and see, many of the families sneaking across our border, truly looking for a better life.  We know about the many who have no respect for our laws or our country.  In Fact there are thousands coming from all over the world, who have no desire to assimilate with us, but to try and change America into their culture.  Some are coming specifically to kill us.

I know this young mother of 3 who has jumped through all the hoops, here on a Visa. She has learned our language, she works every day and her children and husband are all Americans.  She has spent more that 10,000 dollars and more than 9 years of running interference, along with her attorneys. The last step was for her to return to Mexico and do some kind of required stay, with interviews.

She was told it would be 2 weeks in Mexico, so her family went with her.  After the 2 weeks had passed, her family had to come home, for job and school beginning for the children. She had to stay.  She needs a Visa and a passport to come back, but the Mexican authorities seem to be in no hurry.  I talked with her last week and apparently they have a backlog and she will be there 2 MONTHS or more and she is at point where she is really missing her family and they are missing Mom.

She is one of the hardest working, beautiful young ladies I have met in a long time.  Can anyone tell me how this amnesty to citizen ship is fair to people like this young woman?

I am all for and in on a smoother passage to citizenship, but backgrounds must be sought for each and every person coming here.  It is important that anyone coming here, learn our language and our real history, not the re-do kids are being fed these days. We should not have to supply a bi-lingual teacher, to do anything but teach English.

I pray for these families that are working for their citizen ship.  I pray also that God will remove these Barbarians from our land. I pray that these people coming in, be made aware that this country made a covenant with God that this Republic would be a lasting Republic, fortified by Judaeo-Christian values at it's very core.

 By our votes, we have crumpled that covenant, but I don't believe we have broken it yet.

In God's word we find:

2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV)

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.


At least, that's my view.  What's yours?




Like it, share it, support it, and follow us on the sites below

If you haven't checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go Here and do so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI: 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros

The Communist psychological conquest of America is nearing completion